Monday, October 12, 2009

Nothing to Say........


Silence.....there's nothing I can say to you now. Regardless of feelings. And honestly no disrespect to yours, although in opposition to mine. And please don't flip my words and try and make em negative. I aint the bad guy. I should just "lol" after statements to make it all good. I really don't want to say anything. I'm not a fan of drama. Let me just do what I have to do to get some space in this situation. Just a lil space for me and I'm out this bitch. If I was suppose to stay I would be but bitch......

See now I'm mad. Forgive the word bitch, the feelings are real. Paint your picture, they're your brushes, but fuck your picture. That's how you picture me? That shit aint real. Color me red? Shrink my heart? I should of been heartless. Then you paint a dog's head on top of my shoulders. Is that my reward for being with a bitch? And what type of scenery is that? So dark. You aint seen a dark day with me outside of a storm. Is it my fault we can't communicate anymore......Fuck anymore? That was from the first night. Don't tell me I'm obsessed, listen I'm familiar. You the one been here 20-sumthing years acting brand new.


I told you, but you only hear what you wish I say. I aint never really like your choice of words anyway. But you smiled when you seen me. I seen the goodness of a soul for another.....and that other was me. It was a selfless attraction to me and I reciprocated the emotions. I'm more mirror than animal, but that aint what's spoken about me these days. You speak ill thoughts of me into the universe and expect the world to recreate your prince charming. That nigga is still the same whoever and where ever he/she may be. I've been the same being who u saw a glimpse of escape in. You wanted weeklies and dailies, and I was barely a few monthlies with the right travels. The right travels, not your travels. And not even mine. If there's one thing I hope you get out of this, its shit just is. You can't shine it, nor make it smell good. And just because it came out of you does not make it acceptable with me. That's your shit. I try to keep my shit in the toilet.....u do the same. Here's some air.........freshener

No comments: