Monday, October 26, 2009

Blue Mercedes Benz...



photo by Curtis Reese

Talk bout baggage.  But u better not be talking bout me.  My ish is ight.  Don't be passing judgment beloved.  You should have heard me this morning.  I told this here cart it’s gonna turn into a mansion.  And I told this blue crate, it’s gonna be a blue Mercedes.  I was talking loud too.  People were looking as usual but this one man approached me.  He made me promise him to take him for a spin once I got the Benz.  Now I don't know how I'm gonna find that man, for I've been in these streets for years and this was my first time meeting him.  I spoke of this man to a friend of mine and he asked me did the fellow laugh while talking to me.....most certainly not!  He spoke as if he believed in what I was saying as much as I did.  I thanked him before he took off.  The more faith the better is the way I looked at it.  Especially since I told that purple cushion, she's gonna be a gorgeous, beautiful, traffic-stopping, bombshell.  Hey I've been alone for many days, but today I declare my tomorrow.  Today I have put action to my faith.  Don't be afraid to do the same.  Speak into existence what has been created for you.  Know you're worth then declare it! And if nothings pans out, I’ll give you a brand new blue Mercedes Benz.....

No comments: