Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My letter to Theophilus London....



I wrote this after the Santos show....the one before CMJ.  Guess this is a good time to share it.....



Whatever zone or realm you enter, it is as if I am right there with you. Your energy and presence on stage removes the locks from the doors where you choose to dwell.  For that moment you are on stage, I am allowed access to a place where only the moment exists....outside of beings.  I often close my eyes during your performances to catch glimpses of this place, but it is limited in vision.....Mostly felt in emotion.  I can't explain and it doesn't matter why, but while you're on stage it makes sense.

To reach a point where nothing matters even time is the true essence of a connection.  And you make that......with every presence.....with no wrong existing, only existence.  Continue my brother.  Your music already creates an interaction outside of physical form......so we have connected more than you can understand.  I'm appreciative of my conscious life's timing to be blessed in your conscious life's existence.



....blakcars in 1 lane

Proof.....eyes closed im searching for that place...

 

No comments: