Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rays of Sun......


photo by  Elizabeth Allen

Sometimes the sun's rays are reflections of our love. No matter where we are on this earth....I'm with you. I can touch you and you feel me. You feel my warmth engulf in your soul. I touch your skin then make my way within. I travel to your heart.....cause that's where the love is. I relax here. I sit and talk here. I speak words of emotion into existence here. You say I make you love me here. I say you make it easy. I pray here. I speak to the Gods of love and thank them for their glorious feat here. Only such could create what we honor. What we adore......what we love......here.

When I'm alone and I close my eyes, with the thoughts of you I soar through the clouds. I don't have my hands out like Superman or anything. In fact my body kind of contracts in. And my head tilts back. All I see is you. Its so powerful.....a world full of activity couldn't distract me. Here in these clouds I profess my existence to you and my love shines through. I want the heavens to acknowledge the results of their love. We are blessed. We are warm. We are love.....in our rays of sun.

No comments: