Sunday, October 25, 2009

No Benches.....




photo by Briian Dargon
I could picture you now.  Standing there looking at the empty benches.  It strikes a cord, because this is our place.  You're so familiar with the sight of me being here before your eyes.  Must be a bitch alone with pride right now.  I tried to tell you 3 was a crowd.  But you know.....can't tell you nothing.  So I’ll show you.  Cause you know what empty benches mean.  I can no longer sit on these benches......no not in your heart.  The same feelings that have brought me to these benches are the same why I'm gone.

The pain from my heart daggers countless emotions into my brain.  The rational is.........fear of being lonely.  I shed a tear.  I know you don't know but I sat at these benches for hours before leaving for the final time.  I vast in the moments that you now visit. I know you wanna blame me, but how could you blame me?  You walk left in opposition to me, then say I aint walking right.  How is that?  Listen to yourself, say aloud shut the fuck up and then listen to me.  What we had is no more.  You thought that this was the only bench in the world and acted accordingly.  I received the worst out of the situation and acted accordingly.  Google the world's best parks if you're trying to find me.  I'm on a great walk.....and I'm sure I’ll find the right bench to sit on when I get too tired to continue.  Until then.....fuck sitting down on a dam bench.

No comments: