Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week of Raye....Best 5 Songs...


So like I said this week is “The Week of Raye…..” And I got some cool, interesting, and definitely sexy words from Raye 6 herself. Valentine’s Day is this weekend. A lot of love and emotions are floating around. It’s a good time…..So I asked Raye 6 to hit us with her best 5 songs that gets her in the mood, and she even explained why. And then she even blesses us with her own special menu for a good night. Dope shit…..

1.Hollywood by SA-RA: it's just so funky and nasty you can be anyone you want to be for your man or woman...

2. Adore by Prince: he's a king so he knows how to make a woman feel like a queen "until the end of time, i'll be there for you" Prince will make you feel like you not lovin' hard enough and then next thing you know you and your partner will be fucking and crying at the same time!

3.Meet Me by Raye 6: ok...now the verses are about pleasing yourself while on the phone with your partner and the hook "oooh oh ooh oh" is kinda like a cry of desperation! Words can't explain how I feel so i'm just screaming on the hook!

4.Crown Royal by Jill Scott: let's be honest..you never heard Jill talk like that on a track! She likes to sugarcoat sex talk but not on this one! "Ya diesel Mangine I'm squirting mad oil on!" how nasty is that! I love it! You heard her! She said "I flip Shit" And SO DO I!

5. What You Give by A-Alikes: Some rappers don't think they're sexy when they spit on most tracks but this is one of the sexiest cadence's I've heard ever..and Bilal on the hook! Damn! The beat just has you doing things you forgot you could do!

Here's my menu for a good night: Baby oil (don't be afraid to get messy!) Patron, Smoke machine(yea i said it! we go in!), Candles and flashing lights! and protection of course! And if you really want to get freaky..Leave some options open if you know what I mean!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot, hotter, hottest. Just plain hotness. That's what Raye6. Pure fire with grown and sexy appeal. LIPS

Anonymous said...

hahahaha this sounds extremely corny!!!!

Anonymous said...

She sound like she had a rabbit growing up , but maybe a different rabbit now

Anonymous said...

u can tell she wasn't breast fed by her mama!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo, I'm tryna picture Ness fucking and crying at the same time..shit is hilarious