Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gen Art.er....


Its been a while since Ive “been back”…..lol. But since Im really back this time and Ive been gone for soooo long. Some appreciated readers have expressed their concerns about whats going on with the blog. Well um…..ive been a lil busy. I am changing the world. And also currently listening to the latest creation by…….I wanna call him so many things right now, so Im just gonna call him…..Ibe. Ibe is a producer that I mange. Ibe also told me this morning that Mickey Factz already picked the beat. Made yesterday, tomorrow its gone. I told yall I am changing the world. Also please excuse any arrogant undertones in my writing this afternoon. This beat got me in a zone. The zone is so so Generation Art. For those who don’t know who or what Generation Art is. Look it up….naw Google aint even got that one yet. Gen Art is today. Gen Art is the calumniation of artists in this generation that’s ready for the revolution. And trust…..the revolution will not be televised. It will be streamed motherfucker. I wanna go in on some writing, which I haven’t done in a minute. I swear I wish yall could hear this beat right now. Its so adding to the ambience. And this writing is all freestyle by the way. Straight from locked in current thoughts at the moment…….LETS GO….

Gen Art…..my art and yours if youre that cool. Not their cool. Put on ya readers and feel alive. I see through fuckers. Im thinking about fucking. I got a girl now. Go figure with a figure. I know some aint gonna like that, but like me I don’t give a fuck. Im starting to only wear 3 jeans every week I think. And a few shirts……cause I love fashion. I even started modeling to capture the moment. Im so in love with my culture, I feel like Im cheating. I feel so alive in this current. I remember reading SteveO’s “Words By” before the new year and seeing everybody talking like they were down. Down about the establishment and feeling everyone is fake. I seen a culture ready for a lution. So here I am…..Here we are. Ftharest…..shouts to my crew in Jersey. That’s their mantra. See we crossing seas. But no literally Theophilus has a UK tour coming up. Right this second, but actually I had to take a 15 minute break from writing to chop it up with a fellow Gen Art.er. See we met on twitter cause we seen we both follow the same people and then thought eachother’s words sounded dam familiar. We exchanged gmails to keep the lution brewing and now Im back to writing. I wanna say something to make us join up even more, but I see it happening. I feel the Obama love in my state of union. Spoke with MeloXTRA earlier today. He’s down with the collection. Oh yea….The Collection is going down. Thanks to Ibe we will be hearing some of the dopest Gen Art.ers go in over the beautiful creations of Ibe. Speaking of beautifully created, if I don’t cop that Beauty Created by fellow Gen Art.er JB3…..that’s Jesse Boykins III ya’ll…..I think I might hurt myself. I took my homegirl to one of his many shows and she bought one on the spot. I don’t know why I didn’t get one then, but its all good. JB3 will be on the pod tonight. If not…..you could kill me……Im living life so much, I have some to spare. And yes the beat is still playing. Repeat that shit…….Repeat that shit! That’s the chant right there…lol. Good words in a short period of time….it feels good. But I gotta hit Luduh up. More Gen Art.er shit in the works. For real tho, I think I like Gen Art.er better than Gen Art….hahaha. Yea that’s what Im gonna use…..Play with your own squishy…..!!!! ……should I spell check?…..Naw what the fuck for! You know what I mean…….Im a Gen Art.er! Few more words as the beat plays out. I wanna end our ride together! And here it is….on que


Oh yea.....pic above..created and taken by ya Gen Art.er...

1 comment:

M.A.S.E said...

shit. maybe i needed to hear that beat, lol