Monday, February 23, 2009

My sis hit me back.....



Hey T thanks for the shout out. I really needed that.....you sharing my experience with world gave me the strength to work even harder. T you didn't finish school but no matter what mommy said or anybody else you followed ur heart and did what you wanted to do. I admire you for that...I remember your face at the playoffs last year yelling from the stands telling me to stay on my man (well girl) and jumping up out ur seat when I got my and 1. Those were some of my best moments seeing the expressions on ur face. T I’m thankful to have you as my brother. You kept my butt in line and when I got out of line you made sure to put me back in. I love you so much. So you go out and model with your fine known designers and I’ll bounce a ball in my fine basketball kicks lol. Thanks T love you.

No comments: