Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The blogger Answers.....

Here is my response to the comment. Click HERE to read the comment made by dominantintelligence

According to you I should be doing a lot of googleling….lol. First, you’re speaking on Barack’s politics. I didn’t and choose not to speak on his politics. When I refer to Barack and the people, I’m talking about the wave of inspiration, hope, and motivation he has sparked. Again people across the world are motivated to do SOMETHING. So many people have been living dormant for a long time waiting for something or someone to kick them in the ass. I’m not praising Barack as the second coming, but I do recognize what he has done. And if you’re going to speak on America’s karma and that has you afraid to believe or agree with change, then that’s just unfortunate. America’s karma (whatever that is) is no different from the karma of humans (whatever that may be). My point is you’re speaking on something that does not exist. We can sit back and label a bunch of shit America’s karma, the same way we could label shit the karma of humans, or you could just live life. And then there’s Stockholm syndrome…. I really have no comment for this one, except for the fact that I believe you’re assuming I’m just caught up in the hype. Well if hype creates shit, then I’m hyped the fuck up…..

No comments: