Monday, February 16, 2009

Wanna sit and talk.....


Not really sure what to write about…..there’s so much going on. I am literally involved in changing the world. It’s definitely not just me. I’m surrounded by so many great people. I’m also currently considering a huge move. It’s one of those moves that can really turn out great or really turn out bad. The uncertainty of it is kind of attractive. I’m listening to Radiohead and I swear it isn’t helping…lol. Radiohead puts you in that freedom zone. Like I always imagine listening to great music roaming across the globe and taking in incredible sights. I don’t know what to do. I’m going to call my pops. He offers great advice. I’m sure he’s gonna mention my job, because if I do take this opportunity, my day job is finito. Not that I love my job, but in this economy its tough…..FYI I hate the way I just came across….talking about the economy in opposition to what I want to do….smh. Sometimes you just gotta live life….this opportunity came my way. Who am I not to fuck with it? I don’t control this shit. I’m just a being. Why am I worrying about shit that doesn’t exist outside society? That’s why I love animals….not in a PETA way, but in an admiring way. Animals don’t worry about jobs, time, jealousy….they just live. Aint that what Generation Now is about? Doing what we feel. Living how we want, as opposed to what they suggest. Not gonna front….I’m a lil scared, but its more excitement than fear. Shit fear is False Encounters About Reality anyway. SMH a million times……don’t know what I’m going to do. Almost 3PM….I’ve been at work since 6AM, its time to go. Generation Now…..I love being a Blak Car….

..pic by blakcars

No comments: