Friday, February 20, 2009

Tempestt and I.....


I wanted to take some time out to give my sister props. She is one of the strongest females I know. I respect her and admire her a lot. From not playing basketball until high school to becoming captain of her college team and now pursuing playing ball over seas is sooo dope to me. Its funny, we was just discussing how we kind of switched roles from growing up where I was the ball player and she was getting into modeling. Now its the other way around....lol.

For the past couple of years my sister has had a bad knee. She was a dancer growing up, played basketball and ran cross-country in both high school and now college, so the knee has been through its fair share of activity. Recently my sister Tempestt had to undergo surgery, which has her in a brace for about 3-4 months. We're now in the 2nd month and I swear I haven't heard Tempestt complain about shit. She went from not being able to leave the house for weeks to making it back to classes. She's not able to physically play on the team, but she's been out there recruiting. I fucking love my sister. I remember years ago when I was still hooping, I had her on the court doing defensive slides.....now she's talking to me about breaking her school's records. It’s crazy….!


She's an incredible woman. I never had to worry about her doing hoe-ish shit. She represents herself and our family well. She has dreams and I'll do my best to see that she lives them. And I’m sure she could handle that without me, but hey....I'm her older brother....

Hey Temp....I never even call you that...lol. Just wanna say I'm proud of you and keep your dam thing. I know you'll be back on the court soon and like you say....."I'm gonna kill".....go do ya thing sis. I love you and I'm here for anything.....even though I'll rather watch the Fashion Week shows and you NBA TV.....lmao....love ya…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see your sister got her head up no matter what kind of situation she is in..

you are a great brother for being there for her...

M.A.S.E said...

ur still the step-child (lol)