Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gordon I used to like you......


Fuck you.......you smile in my face then spit on my back. You don't give a fuck about me. I am but a number in an equation to you and God forbid the numbers don't come out in my favor.... You don't understand, so you don't know, so why should I care? Fuck a recession, God knows no financial down-time. You have no passion in your abilities, there for you try to bring me down. Fuck your position, I am a career. There is no application. No screening process. Fuck your prerequisites. You want a degree, check the weather. I am man built and God sent. You ain’t see me before, for damn sure ain’t seeing me in the future, so why would I look familiar now? And you shouldn't if you could. I think, eat, and breathe Taurean......and your name is? And your company name is......? I bet yall down-sizing right now too right? Kiss the asses of all those who you let go.......

I heard I should be lucky since I haven't smelled the gasoline. Fuck you, that smell ain’t foreign. I'm cool this time around, but Sooner or Later.......fuck with N.E.R.D. if you don't already. It all comes crashing down when the fuckers who are suppose to be holding you down do nothing but literally hold you down. Get your motherfucking hands off of me........Bitch...lol. Its obvious, in the plan for your business, I'm not mentioned. There is no section for leaders. Attention all brilliant motherfuckers......We are not welcomed here! I'm not asking you to join me. Join us......those who see the difference. We who know, but more importantly, we who will. Fuck this bullshit dome they built. On Tuesday, I'm handing out rocks at 9AM sharp and probably won't be done till around........5 fucking PM. Welcome to your new 9-5 interns. Don't like the word intern, then never stop throwing rocks at the dome........my leader......

No comments: