Monday, February 9, 2009

The Week of Raye.....


I know I’ve said and been running with Gen Art.er, but there has been a change. A change for the better I might add. From this point on I nor anyone else for that matter shall announce this brewing revolution as Generation Art or Gen Art.er…..we shall all refer to it as……GENERATION NOW. From now on I will be shedding light on Gen Now by highlighting different events surrounding Gen Now, different people throughout Gen Now, what the hell Gen Now actually is, and so forth. This week I’m just gonna go ahead and title this week “The week of Raye…..”. My loving dear will be having THREE shows this week all leading up to the release of her beautifully titled mixtape….L.I.P.S. (Love Is Powerfully Sexy). The first event is this Wednesday February 11th @ Santos

From F is the new E


Then there’s Friday @ Uncle Mike’s

From F is the new E


And then there’s The Mixtape Release Party @ a Secret Location….gotta rsvp for that

From F is the new E



Also gotta highlight by boy Brandon aka Streetinkz. He did the flyer for the Mixtape Release Party. He’s a talented dude. Yall aint see the half of what he could do…..

Here’s a lil something till next time……

From F is the new E


this is hanging on his wall....dopeness....!!!

No comments: