Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sweater, and I ain't talking bout a Coogi......


Boys And Clothes is becoming one of my favorite blogs. Maybe it’s the male vs. female thing they got going on, but either way To Sweat or Not to Sweat? Are you a Sweater? definitely grabbed my attention. I left a comment, but I had to share it here. Soooo here it is.....


Wait....Wait....Wait. I AM A SWEATER and have always been. And I am not ashamed for it has never (never) got in the way of my action. I have to admit, it isn’t the best of the things to add in the bedroom (or.....) Throughout the years I have developed a few techniques.....lol. So fellas don’t feel insecure or none of that shit. If you hitting it right, a lil sweat aint gonna stop anything. But here are a few tips to keep your sweat in check:

-Have something to wipe yo dam head.....towel, wife-beater, blanket, etc.
Trust.....it is a bitch to have sweat in your eyes during sex

-If you’re sweating that bad, switch positions. Don’t be all in her face when you know you’re dripping. Switch to doggy.....you can wipe all you want and she doesn’t even know because she’s faced the other way

-Lastly don’t allow the sweat to take control. If you’re sweating, don’t get all insecure about it. Concentrate harder and tear that azz up. She may still talk about your sweaty ass, but she’ll invite you back…..only this time she’ll have something to wipe your sweaty ass with

Ight….Im starting to feel like Dr Phil-Goode......lol

GoodLife out......fisthenewe.blogspot.com

No comments: