Monday, December 1, 2008

Her Thoughts After Him............



As words like fuck it run through my brain, I grow tired from seeking answers. I am lost in a circle looking for a point. He is all that I am left with. And not him physically, even though we got physical just the other day. And I know I shouldn't of have, but how does one say no to what has been hearing yes for so long? And how does one turn down what has been turning me on even up to this day? Your wants battle your needs, while he watches. He knows I want him, that's why he's here. He's a slick fucker, but I like that about him. He's persistent, so is my flow....... He feels my body's response to his familiarity, and assumes he's good. Motherfucker is good.......was good.

Niggas aint shit. Yea that's the theme outside of climaxes. It seems that's all niggas are good for anyway. A good fuck on a good day, cause that shit aint even promised. Fuck being a boy, I just wish I had a dick so I could piss on these niggas the same way they try to shit on me. And I know I don't need a dick to piss on niggas, but a dick does help with the aiming.......

No comments: