Friday, November 21, 2008

Just the way you are……



After Reading my homegirl Patrice’s post on Boys and Clothes ........

Your words grabbed my attention before I formally met you, cause I knew you was ill. You didn’t look like them and it was so refreshing. Locks of love are what you call them and I agreed. I have the comment to prove it. And I just found out you like Radiohead, House of Cards is on my mind at the time. “I don’t wanna be your friend, I just wanna be your.....” Let’s just say we can chat about whatever. It hurts me to see a friend feel like her wings are in two. She should be over a cloud right now. I wish I could sing, lyrics seem more meaningful than a blog posting. As I think about it, Mo Beasley has a song called “Normal” and he talks about how we’re not normal. You should look it up.

Fuck society and anyone else who chooses to side with it. No hard feelings, but really fuck you. I’m tired of ill motherfuckers feeling left out or out of place, because doing just the norm just aint that cool. Thank he, who chooses them, because he could not know how to appreciate a real chick. Do your fucking thing; the real niggas would notice.....I have.........

1 comment:

Kidsister said...

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'm really teary-eyed,lmaoooooo!!!!!!!

Okay so when are we getting those drinks!