Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Walk..............



I'm walking. Does it matter to you where? It shouldn't, I'm walking. Should have cared when I was just chilling. Sorry I’m walking now. Meet you at the end if you have big enough goals...........

People always want more of what they can't have. They never appreciate you when you're there. They push you away then try to love you back in, like that's cool. That’s cold. My heart burned from your love, you seen the sweat and never passed a napkin.......She did. And don't hate words that stem from your actions. And don't want what you once had. And don't receive what you now don't deserve. Keep it life with me. What happens before a mistake is not important; it’s what I learned after that will never allow me to return. I'm a walker. My steps lead to a big clock with GoodLife engraved on the back. I’ll be ahead of it when I get there. My timing is perfect. Every lesson is learned and I'm rewarded with a hot new piece to add to the wardrobe. So when you compliment my style, contemplate my mind. Cause that's where it stems from. I'm walking my fucking street with my fucking ipod on mute, because my thoughts are too fucking loud. Hear me when I'm silent, and you'll understand me more. I'm quiet when I'm excited, look pass these readers and make out the words. The liars scream out words like they know me, and I aint rude but those aint my homies. I tell them bye then I say what's up. Cause they was gone when I met them, but they here when I leave them. Wished they could have followed, but I'm walking this way. No directions, I'm following my soul. Ask yourself could you walk with me and then listen for own directions. Walk........

No comments: