Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm coming out of you.........


You're no longer needed, nor useful. This partnership is no longer cohesive. We have given and taken until now. You have not what I desire. Don't ask me what it is. It is irrelevant to your lack. I only speak out of respect, so don't look at me that way. You promise what you could not deliver and I will not allow my soul to fall delinquent. I'm coming out of you.......

I'm still here, but I need to go. You live a life not desired by me. It is not a misunderstanding, but a misdirection. Soon I’ll be back on track. You deal with me today, the same as you did when I was a child. I am coming out of you. I never birthed myself, yet it is difficult for you to determine the difference between me and the man that did. You are sorry; you just don't realize it yet. I accept your apology, even if I never hear it. I'm coming out of you.......

Peace motherfuckers, I'm gone! I say that to myself. My mans hardly get me anymore, and it’s just too easy to be misunderstood now. So I keep it the basics sports, money, and girls. And we all choose to agree or at least agree to disagree, so it all works out. But I swear with a few of them, it’s either my eyes are getting bad or these niggas just aint looking like they used to. Just the other day I felt the heated looks and these are from the guys I grew up with….not even the one I just say what up to. I see them trying to keep me in, but fuckers.....I’m coming out of you......

No comments: