Friday, November 7, 2008

Intense.............


I practice walking on my hands, so that I can eat her in a comfortable state. I lick the clit before I taste inside of her. She's alerted by my touch. I take a deep breathe, this time I'm doing 60. I really shouldn't hold my breath, but she's getting 60 of non-stop action. Shit I may even cum myself. It feels good to me when her thigh muscles start to tighten.....that's when I know I'm doing my shit. I peek or stare, never in between. I like to catch her in a natural state of ecstasy. I want all the ugly faces! I don't need that cute shit cause you know I'm watching. But the stare, now the stare is something serious. Cause while I'm watching you, you're watching me. And during the stare I'm going IN. I'm rubbing my hands up and down your legs......definitely adding to the sensation. I want you to wrap your legs around my head and then tighten that shit. I know you're about to cum when you start leaning up. You're grabbing my head as you cum closer. My dick is hard as hell. I can't even lay down anymore. I grab you by the waist and lift that ass into the air. It’s a privilege to have high ceilings. You give me this look like I better not drop ya ass. But I'm not staring, I continue eating. Dam you're getting loud.......wait...there's the face. Let me get my balance, you’re shaking like crazy. And you cum……..

I give you a second, but still keep you in the air. You don't say a word, but I can hear your breathing. I'm still hard, so when I lower you, I lower you at an angle. You're surprised by my entrance, but you like that I'm spontaneous. You stay in the air for a while.....floating and gyrating on my love stick. I close my eyes so that I can fly with you. We float on till I'm on top of you, and you're now grabbing the sheets. It has been your turn twice, but I'm thinking the thirds the charm. You lay on top of a pillow, so I now have the perfect angle. I'm happy to be back, and you seem pleased yourself. I don't want to close my eyes this time, so there is no floating. Its more like wrestling. Our bodies intertwine as the energy passes through and fro. The pace picks up, as does the volume. We are both beyond loud at this point. The scene is wild......I wish there were spectators. There's no way I'm gonna remember all of this. I want to bite her, but she bites me. I bite her back. She looks at me. We stare at each other for a minute......or 2. I lean in and kiss her lips, as if I'm kissing her G Spot. Its a soft, sexy, meaningful kiss. She retracts back to looking into my eyes, as I do her.....as I do her……….

2 comments:

Latoy said...

Your words melt my heart every time I read your blogs..

Blezzed said...

shit is ill, i saw u like mickey facts and a few artists i'm feeling, check out my blog and my music, its creatively funny/serious lol former member of Fab Nickel