Thursday, November 6, 2008

Her.............


I love the feminism of Her. Her soft skin, Her curves. I love Her emotional take on life. I love Her fashion. I love Her choice in men, but really just Her last one. I wonder how cool it would be to not know Her and then meet Her again to fall for Her again. And that's weird because I hate double work, but it would be so cool to have double Her. No better yet double the time with Her. Like 2 lifetimes with Her. That way I can tell Her I love Her more than me......and mean it. I don't want Her to want for anything, just remain wanted.

Her eyes talk to me when I look at them. They say look at Her.....and never stop. So I don't. And now I hate blinking, but I try not to use the word hate. I don't want any negative energy around Her. Her mother told me she'll kick my ass if I hurt Her daughter. I told Her that if Her daughter felt any pain then I would feel the same, and I didn't need 2 ass whippings in the same night. She smiled I smiled back.

I'd like to think that I met Her, at least I really really hope so. Life can be brighter with Her. Long slow days of Her under the sun. I miss........Her.........

No comments: