Tuesday, March 31, 2009

While listening to Jade.....



I wrote this while listening to Jade's "Sometimes You Cant Say Enough"...Her EP is available April 1st @ myspace.com/jadeismusic & wetnotdry.blogspot.com

In the rays of this sunlight I think of you. I imagine you lying next to me in this field. The grass is green, the birds are chirping, the breeze is light, and my heart is full. I’m speaking aloud….there’s not another human soul for miles. I’m sure you can hear me. Would you like to take a walk? There’s this beautiful tree not too far from here. It sits along a cliff and the view is amazing. We can watch the sunset. I have brought along fruit and wine. Your favorites…..peaches, strawberries, and pineapples. I got them from a great market on the way here. The owner was pleasant; he even threw in the Pinot Grigio at no cost. I’m gonna chop the fruit up and feed em to you. Take a napkin and whip your lips. I love the way the wind blows in your hair. You look like a Goddess. I am your follower. Direct me as you wish…..

I really wish you could taste this fruit. The strawberries are so sweet……and these things are huge lol. I know you would love them. Love…..at times things get difficult for me without you. I try to walk in the right directions, but I never know for sure. You were my concrete and now without you I’m wet. Wet left to world to take shape as they please. And baby you know how the world can be. They don’t know, so they don’t do. If it wasn’t for the thought of you, I wonder…..how could I…..or why would I… There’s the sunset babe….. I….want to….join….you…..

No comments: