Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hear me out......


I know I aint perfect, but I’m dam past good. I definitely do dirt, but at the same time I wish I had someone who could prove to me that it aint worth it. And I don’t need anyone to talk to me. I just need someone worth it. Someone who could really listen to me. And really fuck with me. Not fuck with me because I’m different from your exes. It aint easy but understand me. Then we could over stand the world together. I’m a part of Generation Now…..my future is here. I just wish you were too. Yea I’ve been drinking. I’m a pussy with emotions when I’m sober. I just feel like Kanye seemed to find a dope ass female. Where is Amber of T? I had females who swore up and down they were here for me. Know what fucked them up…..my gut. I don’t feel what’s not being felt. Come lay with me and lets shut the fuck up for an hour. Listen to me. And I aint weird, Im just Taurean.

Where are you? I swear I possibly see you everyday, but it’s only a glimpse. I know I need glasses because my right eye’s vision is blurry, but god dam. My left eye is good enough for it to seem like I have 20/20. Truth is I aint seen nothing worth it in their 20s. But truth is I’m lying. And now you don’t trust me. Time is up…..I have to go. I’m never gonna finish this.....

No comments: