Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shyvonne.....CRAZY.....

Anyone who knows me….well anyone who knows me on a personal-business level. Dam its funny….as I write this I realize that there are so many people that are close to me, yet don’t know the real me. And as I’ve been meeting and connecting with people, I feel like they have a better sense of who I am as oppose to some of the people who have known me for years. It’s funny and it’s not funny. I have had some let’s just say interesting moments in time wondering why this is or wishing it was different. Ok back on…lol. With dealing with anything, from music, writing, modeling, sex, and mostly anything else I am involved in,I am so into the emotional aspect of it. If you can reach someone’s emotions then you made that connection. And I’m all about that connection. You can sing ya ass off, but if you can’t connect with an audience, then what are you doing?

I say this to say that I have come across an amazing female. Her name is Shyvonne. I have known Shyvonne for a minute through working with Mickey Factz and seeing her around at events here and there. I knew she could sing and wanted to fuck with her (not like that, although she is dope as hell and I wouldn’t mind….), but this video of her singing Gnarls Barkley’s CRAZY……smfh. In the video, which is dated Sept 25, 08, she is singing through a video camera. This is not a studio rendition recreated and mastered. This is just her, Melo-X the God, and pure passion. I have wiped tears from my eyes listening to this. Shyvonne is the epitome of a soulful, passionate voicestress. Listen to her and don’t be afraid to join in her emotions. Just let go and vibe out…….

1 comment:

Durty Mo said...

OH EM GEE! Her voice is amazing!! Go head on Shyvonne!

Just stopping by to show much ♥!!

Thanks for following
You Know You Dead Azz Wrong