Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Week I Watched a Rockstar Fuck Her Audience.........


Last week I watched a rockstar fuck her audience. She literally made all of us all cum. And she was not alone either. She was accompanied by her two "bubble girls"..... definitely bubbly. I was one of the first to see the ladies as I was outside when they rolled up. I greeted Raye and told her I was excited to see the new set. Yea this was not my first night with the rockstar. Remember "Last Night I.......". She looked so stunning, even being all covered up in her overcoat. She is exactly what sexy is in 2009. Don't fuck with it if you can't handle it......

The ladies walked through us as they made their way to the stage. As I looked around at all of the turned on faces, I couldn't help but notice all of the women present. I watched nipples peculate. Lips being bit. Sweat and other moist secretions be created. I love the cross gender affection of our generation. There is nothing sexier than the essence of a sexy woman being sexy.

They begin.....we are all turned on. Most become jealous as one of us is chosen to part take in the foursome live on stage. Raye 6 does not do shows.....she creates experiences. As Raye's voice controls the air, we float deeper and deeper into her seduction. The Gods have blessed her with their sound. Our souls are bound to her voice. It is a helpless force once to the ear.....no control over it.....absolutely nothing you can do about it....you're helpless.....who's complaining......?

The night continues and at this point we are all engulfed in each other. Sexual seduction is at a peak.....tonight does not have to be over, but this show is coming to an end. An end only due to a new beginning for her virgins. You should definitely come join satisfaction. Bad is the new good, she'll prove it. Leave all of your inhibitions with tradition. This is that new shit. Her name is Raye 6. Come fucke with her....no protection....

No comments: