Friday, April 3, 2009

Just me.......


I am just me. Though I may dabble here and there, I can and will only be me. Don't just accept me. You have a choice, and its cool if you choose not to. Just don't bullshit. Don't call my name then look the other way as if I'm bugging out. I know what I heard. I am just me and that's all I can ever be. Check out my palm. My lines are unique to the core. I have not followed outside of twitter which adds to my uniqueness. Appreciate what you like about me. Help me grow with your talents, if you choose to get that close……

This place wants to force me into a shell. I don't even eat crawfish though. I just want mashed potatoes. My attempts at strength building are downed by the masses. The average never wanna see you supersede them, but they'll still support u if you're dope enough. Life here is a question and you'll never know the answer. This is why one must just live. Disregard the baby on the side of the road....maintain your focus. Look beyond them as you pass them by in the street. Try ya best not to look them in the eye, unless you feel they're worth it. If it turns out they weren't, its cool. Life is also about lessons....

No comments: