Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Night I Had Sex With A Rock Star!

Last night I had sex with a Rock Star. I just recently heard of her, but it wasn't until last night that I got to experience her. And boy the experience. Afterwards I thanked her and told her how incredible she was. She smiled and said thank you. I wish she didn't. I still feel like I owe her.

Her dress was so sexy. The way it hugged her exterior, had me losing control of my interior. I closed my eyes, but I still saw her. I grinned at her. She told me she could call me Daddy, but I never responded. I just watched and felt.........her. There were rose petals, bubbles, and even candy. I wanted to grab her by her hair, but I couldn't move. She had this sexy ass fresh cut. There were other people there, but I wasn't scared. I was actually open. Where did she come from? It didn't matter. I was just happy to be in her presence. I'm beyond feeling her at this point. She starts to get louder, I have to open my eyes. What is this that I am feeling? Is this really her? I tell myself don't question what feels right. I think she heard me, she starts touching herself while she looks at me. Is she serious? I forgot no questions. Just experience her I tell myself. And that's exactly how the rest of the night went. No words, not even thoughts from me. It was her show and she definitely did her thing. Raye 6......thank you for the experience. I can only hope for more.

No comments: