Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Raye who.......Raye 6 Motherfucker!


I placed up a posting titled "Last Night I Had Sex With a Rock Star" . The posting was inspired by a show I had went to the night before. It was Raye 6’s Birthday and she was performing. Theophilus London and Jesse Boykins III , two other incredible artists also performed. Mad I missed London’s performance…smh. But Raye comes on and literally blows me away. I meet her afterwards….caught her ass in the car bout to pull off.....lol. I tell her how incredible she was and I head home. I wake up the next day still thinking about her performance. She did her fucking thing. No show have I went to, and seen a female performer pull another female on stage and goooooo in! In front of her mother at that.....CRAZY!!!!

So the idea hits me that I have to write about this night and thus "Last Night I......." was born. I hit Raye via myspace and tell her I did a write-up on the show. She hits me back saying she’s loves it, and she wants me to recite the piece for her EPK. Hell yea! So last night we shot it in BK. F.A.M. Productions did the shooting. The scene was dope. Raye is a talented motherfucker. So stay tuned for the footage. And go check my girl out!

Raye 6's myspace: Raye 6

No comments: