Sunday, October 19, 2008

blah.....blah.....blah.....

Can I help you?

Life is at a fast pace and I ain't asking you to keep up, but since you're talking I'm only assuming. Call me an ass, but you won't call me a loser. Shit you could be an opportunity. I ain't never hear opportunity knock. I look out the window for that shit, then open the door before it gets upstairs.

I try not to play outside the virtual. There's no need for a quantum leap, unless I'm impressed in 30. If you ain't got a hit by then, what do you have? Songs of our lives have been made already, its up to you to do the soul searching. And yes music is for the soul. It is a reflection of the soul, there for I need my soul's music. I need the music made by you, here for me today, mirrored of my soul, reaching me in less than 30 before I'm 30. I need it in order to move forward......don't let TIM CON U, he doesn't want to CONTINUE.

Life is fast, but life is also real. We get pinched everyday trying to stay legal, yet laws are made to be broken. So I say on to you live life motherfucker! And don't stop playing your instrument, it is your only mode of solid expression. Speak to the heavens when you're feeling down and never ever ever ever ever forget....never trust a big butt and a smile, that shit is poison.

No comments: