Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Greater is he who acts from love than he who acts from fear"
............Simeon Ben Eleazar


I have seen a huge backlash to Kanye and the current theme of his music lately. Im not gonna mention any names, but you all know who you are....lol. How can I ever be great if I always meet your expectations? We should not question one that crosses outside of our boundaries into a realm not recognized by us immediately. We have to understand that we have been “programmed” to think but so far.....especially when it comes to music. There is an underlining current that is defying this, but that’s another posting. For an example of this just take a look at the latest XXL covers. Back to Yeezy though.

What artist of our day is pushing the boundaries the way Ye is? Don’t wait till later on to appreciate what is before you today. The nigga doesn’t cut his hair, he’s singing, he’s delivering the music before it’s finalized, when it’s finalized, stems, dope ass graphics, sick ass shows, and so much more. I hear people talking about “oh another love song”.....yada yada. The man is a genius. We are in a recession, and people are suffering. You dam right we need love. Ye keep doing your mother....fucking thing!

F the world if they cant adjust........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kep doing your thing too Taurean. I love the blog

Good Life said...

Thanks love.....You know youre the first to comment. I didnt tell anyone there was a special prize for the first comment....lol.

All About Kia said...

That is definitely the truth. I love Kanye even when he spazzes. i think that I love him even more when he does spaz. I like the humanity that he exudes.