Sunday, October 26, 2008

No need to ask her why she's happy........



I died......my heart stopped beating. It reached its destiny. I now run on love.......with....... Known to you as her, but she does not know you. All is to me, as I am to her. We don't speak, we communicate. She understands my wants, there for she provides what I need. I fucked society, because there is no thing I would not do for her. And she understood, but I disagreed. We stand eye to eye only and always, unless we're laying down.......she likes being on top.

Sex is another steamy subject. We created a syllabus and we both teach the class, so there are no failures. I succeed when she succeeds. And the only thing she has to attempt doing is thinking. Everything else is flawless. She smiles when I think of her; no need to ask her why she's always happy. She's in a good space. Parked right on my soul and there's no alternate side of the street parking so she does not have to move in the morning. We can stay in late and do what she calls "boo-loving".