Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blak Cars.........



I’ve been on this concept shit lately. Like random concepts just be hitting me and I try to write them down or store them someway. I’m sure I would be able to use them somehow later on. This one concept came to me as I was attempting to catch a cab…...at night. And if you’re a black male, then you know this can be tedious time-consuming task. Anyway during my hailing, I start to notice that every car appears black from a well enough distance. It hits me. We are all black cars! Take out the “c” to add some flava and to maybe avoid copyright issues later on and there’s the term. It’s a concept on unity.

Blak Cars is the foundation for my thinking. It is such a meaningful concept. You can adapt it to family, work, friends, or even as far as society as a whole. Blak Cars have no identity, except for its being. It just is, as we just are. There aren’t many thoughts in Blak Cars. There is no time for reckless mind activity, only action. It is rather difficult to determine the speed of a Blak Car. It appears from a distance to be moving in a slow-like motion, but as it approaches, the Blak Car is far from lagging.

Blak Cars are us with goals and destinations. A Blak Car is Kanye singing a whole album in Auto-tune. Fuck what you think. Hip Hop is a Blak Car. I am a Blak Car. This blog is a Blak Car. If you’re reading this right now, close your eyes don’t think……there’s a Blak Car. Life is full of Blak Cars; I’m just trying to stay one of them. Hope you are too.

No comments: