Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Love in the Rain..........


Let's run in the rain.....down a quiet street....on a beautiful night. Let's just run....I don't care where, and it doesn't matter. Just running alongside you would be great. I wish us to hold hands and dismiss any opposing thoughts to our presence. Just smile and run through the drops. Our hearts will be full and yes, our clothes soaked but so what. Imagine a sweet tune in your head. This would be so refreshing.....

Do you wish to join me? Please agree. After I promise we can dry off and return to society's living. I don't know why this thought has come into my head but I do not wish to ignore it. It must be for a reason. It just must....... Give me your hand. The shower outside is just as warm as the bathrooms. As we go I pause and think to myself for a sec......and I grin 1000 men's happiness. All thanks to you......

No comments: