Thursday, April 9, 2009

Picture That.........


Its crazy cause it'll hurt me to be mad at you right now. You pull and push at the same time like I aint human. Babe that’s all I am is a human. Then im a man. Then Im a traveled man. I have been on this road for 24 years and I know it aint easy to understand that. I just need a thought on it. Just ponder my path when you blaming me for not being on yours. We established conversation with the topic being our foundation, and you tell me you aint my shorty. Picture that….literallly…you could relate. I aint asking you to be my shorty. You could keep your legs closed. Just don’t cover that heart. And I know I can be pushing it with the heart, cause the heart is real. And that’s all I was trying to say before. I know “I don’t like restrictions and rules” came out, but your heart should of got what I was really trying to say. Don’t sign off on me, we’re worth more than that. Honestly I told myself to just leave it alone, but im at work and it’s a quarter after eight, Donell Jones comes on and you run across my peripheral. Who am I to disregard your existence? So I started writing and talking to myself aloud. It kinda feels like im talking to you, even though youre no where around and probably not even thinking about Taurean. Maybe you did think about Taurean. Unfortunately only time will tell.........

2 comments:

[Insightfully,Heidi] said...

lol--i feel wht youre saying--but my heart skipped a beat when i saw the Nikon D300.,lol

Good Life said...

I take that as a good thing....lol.