Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Road to a Model.......Part Two.....


So we had the shoot Saturday. The shoot was on my mind all day. I'm really taking this serious and want to do my best. I started buying a few magazines, so that I can watch other models and pick up a few tips. There is a heavy emphasis on the eyes. Everyone's eyes seem focused, like you can get the emotion they're conveying straight from their eyes. I will keep this in mind. It’s funny, now when I'm in the bathroom or alone near a mirror, I try practicing different looks and delivering emotion through my eyes.

No one has asked me this yet, but I'm sure someone will someday down the line.......why am I modeling or want to be a model. Since I'm the forecaster that I am, I shall beat them to the punch. Besides other people asking if I had already modeled, modeling is another form of artistic expression. I'm fascinated by becoming another character. It’s an escape for me. You put on certain clothes and they to talk you. I look in the mirror and start to become the character that I am feeling. It also helps when I'm given direction. Again this is all the beginning, so we'll see what changes as I go on further.
In all 3rd shoot was dope or as the boy Briian says......Dopenesss! We're getting some great shots. I actually have a new favorite.

Waaaaaaiiiiitttttttt...........!!!!!!!!!!

From Bsixtee6

No comments: