Sunday, January 11, 2009

Road to a Model......Part Three....


A small shoot today. We needed some plain shots. So it was just white t-shirt and jeans today. It’s a lil chilly in NY right now and we shot outside on the roof of the studio. It wasn't too bad. We only stayed out for like 15 mins or so. I tried to take advantage of being in the cold, as I know there will be more days like this. I want to be as prepared as a model as possible. I think we are just a few shoots away from having a decent looking full portfolio.

In all I'm getting more and more comfortable shooting. I have only shot with Briian, so I'm eager to see how working with other photographers will pan out. We also set-up my modelmayhem.com page today. We're just waiting on the approval and I should be good to go.

Modelmayhem.com/taureanc.....yea!!!!!!!!

Lata and as always.......here's some shots from the road........



From Bsixtee6


From Bsixtee6

No comments: