Sunday, December 28, 2008

Road to a Model........Part One....



written dec 24, 2008

I'm definitely open, yet humble after seeing the results of the two shoots with Briian. Briian has incredible talent and fortunate for me, he is capable of handling most of the required tasks/jobs. He provides the wardrobe, styles it, takes the shots, and then pushes em. I'm over grateful. He even gave me this dope idea of capturing the journey of entering the modeling world. It’s a dope idea to me because one, it’s something interesting to write about, two, so many times mainstream media portrays a false image to how things really happen in the real world and I'm all for pushing real authentic shit, and three, I get to document my own journey......that's dope in itself.

So at this point I am still a novice. I have only done 2 photo shoots with one planned for this weekend. Briian said we're gonna get some “shirt and tie” shots in a restaurant I'm looking forward to it. I always enjoyed dressing up, so you can say I never turned down requests to be any sweet sixteens or anything like that.....lol. I also have to cut off all of my facial hair, which should be interesting. Some people are against it lol, but its for the greater good………

No comments: